Search Interview Questions
| More than 3000 questions in repository.|
There are more than 900 unanswered questions.
Click here and help us by providing the answer.
Have a video suggestion.
Click Correct / Improve and please let us know.
|Interview Questions and Answers|
|Ans. There are different verticals in which Java Classes can be classified. |
1. Access - Public , Private , default or Protected.
2. Packaging - System, library or User Defined
3. Structure - Outer or Inner
4. Object Derivation - Abstract Class or Concrete Class.
5. Object Creation - Normal, Singleton , Doubleton , Immutable or Enum.
6. Functionality - String , Util , Stream etc.
|Help us improve. Please let us know the company, where you were asked this question :|
|Like Discuss Correct / Improve  classes   different types of classes Asked in 1 Companies|
Try 1 Question(s) Test
|Why do we need Inner classes ? Cant we just work with outer classes wherever we implement Inner classes ?|
|Differences between abstract class and interface ?|
|Will this code give error if i try to add two heterogeneous elements in the arraylist. ? and Why ?|
| Which of the following can be marked static ?|
a. Methods , Variables and Initialization Blocks.
b. Methods , Variables , Initialization Blocks and Outer Classes and nested Classes.
c. Methods , Variables , Initialization Blocks and Outer Classes.
d. Methods , Variables , Initialization Blocks and nested Classes
| What is the difference between the following two code lines ?|
1. new OuterClass().new InnerClass();
2. new OuterClass.InnerClass();
|What are the Wrapper classes available for primitive types ?|
|What are wrapper classes ?|
|Why Struts 1 Classes are not Thread Safe whereas Struts 2 classes are thread safe ?|
|What is a stream and what are the types of Streams and classes of the Streams?|